Out of the box, a Jira comes with the capability to create and configure workflows. In this demo and workshop, we'll be covering each configuration. We will also provide some best practices and tips you can use to make sure your team gets the most out of your Jira instance. We'll be covering the following topics:
- Triggers – transition JIRA issues when certain events occur.
- Conditions – check that a transition should be performed by the user.
- Validators – check that any input to the transition (for example, by a user) is valid, before the transition is performed.
- Post functions – carry out additional processing, after a transition is performed.
- Properties – are key-value pairs that can be used to further customize transitions.
- Magic - Not really, but some usually overlooked possibilities to further improve Jira Workflows.
Since we'll be having a workshop, please make sure to bring a laptop to participate!
Learn today! Apply tomorrow!